Rent Office Furniture in Wisconsin
Lease Desks, Chairs, Tables & Cubicles
Get quality office furniture without a long-term commitment through our leasing programs. Ideal for small businesses and temporary offices or projects, our rentals provide your office with professional, modern-looking furniture at a great price. Our team handles all details, from initial delivery to removal at your lease’s end. You won’t have to lift a finger. Contact us at any of our locations for a FREE quote on office furniture rentals.Contact Us
Office Furniture Rental
in 5 Simple Steps
Request a complimentary quote
- Easy billing - fixed hourly rate per man-hour
- We’ll work with you to determine which furniture rental options could work best for your business.
Delivery & installation
- Our team handles furniture delivery and installation.
- Need to add/remove furniture or upgrade? We’re here to get you the options you need.
- Once your lease is up we handle disassembly and pick up, all hands off to you.
Why Rent Office Furniture?
- Renting office furniture is often more cost-effective than purchasing outright, especially if the business is a startup or is rapidly expanding.
- Businesses who rent office furniture can change or upgrade their furniture easier since there are no long-term commitments.
No storage costs
- Renting office furniture avoids the need to store excess furniture, eliminating storage expenses and saving space.
No repair costs
- When renting furniture, the rental company is responsible for maintenance and repairs, eliminating product upkeep costs.
Potential tax benefits
- In some cases renting furniture may offer tax benefits. Consult with your accountant or tax professional to confirm if this applies to your business.
Access the newest styles
- Furniture rental companies have a diverse selection of office furniture styles and designs. This can be beneficial if you want to create a current, up-to-date appearance for your office space.
Available Office Furniture for Rent
Office Furniture Warehouse offers a full line of used and new furniture rentals for businesses of any size. Want our experienced opinion on the best options for your business? Simply let us know what type of office rental furniture you want and we'll put together a lease package for you. Rent commercial furniture for a specific time period or lease to own, it's up to you. Some of the available furniture and workstation components we rent include:
How Much Does it Cost to Lease Office Furniture?
The cost to rent office furniture varies depending on your needs. Leasing programs are structured based on the number of pieces needed, the estimated time frame of the lease, and your location. Our affordable office furniture rental program allows startups or businesses with temporary office space to continue functioning smoothly without the need to spend a ton of money upfront. We’ll work with you to determine the ideal leasing options for your business based on your budget.
Leasing vs Buying Office Furniture
Our inventory is purchased at closeout or overstock prices from companies. We ensure low rental costs and prices far lower than retail. Take advantage of our low prices and lease affordable, attractive, professional equipment.
Office Furniture Rentals for Startups
If you’re just starting out and furnishing the office of your new business, you may not know exactly how you want the office to look, how many pieces you need or what type of furniture will best meet your needs. Office furniture leasing allows you to temporarily provide workspaces for your employees while determining what you want long-term.
Does your business work best when employees have cubicles or open workstations? Conference tables for meetings? What about ergonomic desks and chairs for personal offices? Renting office furniture allows you to try out different options in order to find what works best for your business without the commitment of buying.Get a quote for rental office furniture online or see our full office furniture services.