Discount New & Used Cubicles for Sale in & near Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee's #1 Workstation & Cubicle Dealer
Shopping for office furniture, especially cubicles, can be an overwhelming task. With countless options on the market, knowing where to start is one of the biggest hurdles you'll face -- OFW can help. Our network of locations throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest work tirelessly to source high quality and name brand workstations and cubicles with the sole purpose of passing along huge savings to you and your business.
Affordable Used Cubicles
If you've been tasked with sourcing inexpensive desking systems for your workplace then used or refurbished cubicles may be the perfect option, with top name brands to choose from, such as: Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, and Allsteel, OFW likely has exactly what you need! If we don't have it in stock, we can get it.
Traditional Office Cubicles or Open Workspace
Open concept layouts have grown in popularity over the last decade. Office Furniture Warehouse carries several open-plan cubicle options to help facilitate a collaborative environment for you and your team. Open concept workstations can provide a modern look and feel to your office space, this, along with their modular capabilities make open plan a strong option for many Milwaukee area businesses, especially start-up companies who're constantly growing and changing.
OFW has new and used inventory arriving daily! If you don't see what you're looking for online, give us a call and we'll find it for you!
Visit our Showroom near Milwaukee!
With locations serving all of Wisconsin, finding the perfect layout for your office has never been easier! Office Furniture Warehouse employs a staff with over 100 years of combined experience in the office furniture industry, with specialties in nearly all areas.
North of I-94 in Milwaukee, visit:
Cubicle Installation for Milwaukee Office's
The downside to many traditional style office cubicles is the skill-base required to properly install them. OFW's trained expert installation crew can help reduce the stress of having your new or used cubicles installed, properly. We will walk you through all the required steps, including educating you on Wisconsin's fire codes, recommending licensed electricians to power ceiling-in or base-in feeds, and ensuring you have data connections for phone and internet systems.
Past Cubicle Installs by Office Furniture Warehouse
OFW has performed hundreds of workstation and cubicle installs in the Greater Milwaukee Metropolitan area, view some of the recent projects we've worked on!
Finding the Best Cubicle or Workstation for your Office
Office cubicles come in many shapes and sizes, choosing which bests suits you is a matter of style preferences, the number of people you need to seat and the size office space you have to work with.
Cubicles come in multiple standard sizes, however, they can be customized to fit nearly any space big or small. Some of the typical workstations we install are:
Standard and Common Cubicle Sizes:
- 5x5' - 41" High Cubicles
- 5x5' - 53" High Cubicles
- 5x5' - 65" High Cubicles
- 6x6' - 41" High Cubicles
- 6x6' - 53" High Cubicles
- 6x6' - 65" High Cubicles
- 8x8' - 41" High Cubicles
- 8x8' - 53" High Cubicles
- 8x8 - 65" High Cubicles
Other, Irregular Cubicle Sizes:
- 6x8' - 41" High Cubicles
- 6x8' - 53" High Cubicles
- 6x8' - 65" High Cubicles
- 4x2' - 41" High Cubicles
- 4x2' - 53" High Cubicles
- 4x2' - 65" High Cubicles
- 5x2' - 41" High Cubicles
- 5x2' - 53" High Cubicles
- 5x2' - 65" High Cubicles
Typical Cubicle Shapes and Configurations:
Cubicles over the years have been designed to allow for maximum workplace efficiency, different cubicle layouts are typically assigned to fit the employee's needs best. For example, telemarketing cubicles are commonly smaller, either 4x2' or 4x4', while architectural firms will opt to provide their designers, engineers, and architects with U-shape workstations 8x8' or larger - this gives them adequate room to layout blueprints and collaborate with their team members.
- Telemarketing Cubicles
- Task Cubicles
- Corner Cubicles
- Administrative Cubicles
- L-shape Cubicles
- Management Cubicles
- U-shape Cubicles
- Cubicles w/ P-desk
- Executive Cubicles
Many other sizes and configurations are available to fit anyone's needs, such as floor-to-ceiling cubicles, private office style cubicles with a door, glass cubicles, standing desk cubicles & more.
Floor To Ceiling Cubicle or Partition Installation Near Milwaukee
When working with an empty office space that needs to be divided up into separate workspaces, floor-to-ceiling cubicles or partition walls are often an overlooked solution. Hiring a contractor to build permanent walls is not only expensive but also time-consuming and typically requires multiple permits to be pulled before construction begins. Choosing to use partition dividers or private office cubicles can provide a fast and affordable alternative with little to no downside!
Temporary Walls & Movable Partitions Available in Milwaukee
Partitions and room dividers can be moved and reconfigured much easier than framed walls, additionally, if you ever decide to move offices you can sell or repurpose the partitions.
Do you have office cubicles you need to move out of your office or decommission? Contact Office Furniture Warehouse today to learn how we can help!
New & Used Cubicle Accessories
Cubicle walls are only part of what makes cubicles as convenient as they are! Getting the most out of your workspace is about maximizing your area with cubicle accessories that will help you be as productive as possible.
Some of the most commonly used cubicle accessories are:
- BBF Pedestal (Box Box File) - BBF pedestals are the most popular storage option for cubicles, they consist of 3 drawers total, two smaller drawers on top and one larger file drawer on the bottom. BBF's can be placed either on the left-hand or right-hand side of your cubicle beneath the work surface.
- FF Pedestal (File File) - FF pedestals are often paired with a BBF to give the cubicle user more filing and paperwork storage options. FF's contain 2 drawers total, both of which are designed to accommodate hanging paper files, they can be placed on either side of a cubicle beneath the work surface.
- Overhead Shelf - Cubicle shelves are mounted to the wall of a cubicle above the work surface, this allows the cubicle user to place binders, books, and other miscellaneous items up and out of the way.
- Overhead Cabinet - Overhead cabinets function in the same fashion as overhead shelves, however, they are enclosed and have doors. Overhead cabinets give the cubicle user the ability to lock up larger items that do not fit in their BBF or FF pedestals.
- Base Power Infeed - Most cubicles and workstations require power to be ran to them. Base feed power is connected from the bottom or side of the cubicle.
- Ceiling Power Infeed - When cubicles are arranged in the center of a room, which is often done when setting cubes in a 'pack' style layout, sometimes requires power to be fed to the cubicles from the ceiling.
- Cubicle Lighting - Undercabinet mounted lighting for cubicles is a popular solution to relieving eye-strain in dark offices.
- Dry Erase Boards - Many of OFW's new and used cubicles offer dry erase panels that employees can use to stay organized.
- Height Adjustable Bases - Adding a standing desk feature to cubicles has never been easier or more affordable.
Need Cubicle Design or Layout Planning in Milwaukee?
Free design services are offered to all Milwaukee area businesses, give OFW a call today or email us with any questions you have about cubicle and workstation installation services. We will be glad to assist you!
Office Furniture Warehouse Proudly Services these Milwaukee, WI Areas:
- Whitefish Bay
- West Milwaukee
- West Allis
- St. Francis
- South Milwaukee
- Fox Point
- Brown Deer
- River Hills
- Oak Creek
- Hales Corner